(Reading time: 1.5 minutes)
This 1st face-to-face conversation takes 90 minutes.
It serves to
- take your contact details and case history
- discuss the therapeutic conditions
You can talk about your problems and wishes for change.
Thus, I can get an overview of your current psychological state.
In orientation on your therapy goals,
- I will form your individual treatment plan
- you will receive information on the therapy intervention, in particular on the
- type of the treatment (how we proceed in the sessions)
- scope of the treatment (how many sessions you likely will need)
- prospects for therapy success
Please note: Prognoses solely refer to the time when the assessment or evaluation was made.
This means, a treatment plan remains flexible to ensure the best treatment possible. Therefore, the scope of the therapy and the frequency of sessions, for example, stay adaptable.
↑ Go to top