Start your therapy
with your first interview.
“Waiting time” until the first interview: maximum one week
Please bring these documents:
- your ID
- pre-existing records
- take place regularly once a week
- usually date and time stay the same every week
- following appointments will be confirmed in each session
➤ Evening sessions & Saturday appointments are possible.
Schedule planning (on a temporary basis when required)
- more often than once a week
- as “double-session” (100 minutes)
- every two weeks (recommended during the final phase of therapy)
Postponement (in exceptional cases)
- under consideration of the Cancellation regulations
- depending on the availability, alternative appointments within the same week
The regularity of the therapy sessions contributes to your long-term success. The regular, weekly sessions are integrated into your weekly routine. Although this doesn’t mean “52 therapy sessions per year”.
Occasionally it can happen, that sessions will be cancelled or postponed due to
- scheduling reasons
- vacation times
But also, those “short breaks” contribute to your therapy process. Those “breaks” give you some
- time to think about what has been discussed
- “distance” to proceed refreshed in the next session